Friday, March 03, 2006

Fuzzy Wuzzy or Slippy Dippy?


Read this article first (in spanish, and awkwardly written, I may add).

OK!!! Now you have an idea where this is headed. If you don't, because you were too lazy to read the article (busted!), you'll probably guess anyway - it doesn't take a genious to do so either.

Now, my perspective, and please remember I tend to think in unconventional ways:

5. They work the same either way.
4. Variety is always good.
3. If a guy says he doesn't do fuzzy, place said fuzzy in front of him and watch...
2. There's nothing wrong with either condition, so long as proper hygiene is excercised.
1. Forests are kinda cozy; deserts are kinda sexy*; ergo, anything in between can't possibly be half bad!

You know, I think I am blushing... Crap...

*Both can have kreepy kritters messin around anyway. ;-)

**I'd love to hear some female points of view on this topic and their thoughts on the same applied to males... Girl's rarely say anything... its kinda taboo, I guess...

5 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Yorch said...

Personally I used to say I liked it more fuzzy wuzzy, you know. As years passed I sort of preferred the more slippy dippy style.

Pero es como tu dices 'variety is always good.' It may change, pero at least I can say I don't like unbearable forests.

PS. Ese artículo estaba para que nadie lo leyera, solamente gente que captaran el primer párrafo iban a seguir porque tiro unas palabras ahi jodonas, pero all easily understood thru context.

March 04, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger cloklis said...

no fuzzy wuzzy please!!!!!!

March 06, 2006 5:16 PM  
Blogger Manu Under Her Skirt said...

JAjajajjaa

Deers*

March 07, 2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger DpR said...

Well(risas)... Es un asunto de higiene, so I´d have to say that definetely not fuzzy wuzzy... Debidamente cuidado al menos!

March 07, 2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger anonymous said...

jajajajaja.. interesting.

no.. no fuzzy wuzzy..

March 09, 2006 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home