Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Here They Are (5 Habits)


"I've kicked the habit
shed my skin
this is the new stuff
I go dancing in, we go dancing in"
- Peter Gabriel, Sledgehammer


Prior to exposing five of my quirky habits, these are runners-up, in no particular order (alphabetical, actually):

-Can't have my feet tucked in in bed.
-I can't stand people who make funny noises when they eat; it makes me nauseaous. Please, close your mouth. And if you still resonate, please eat away from me.
-I clean my ears daily
-Sometimes I am too lazy to go pay bills.
-Toilet paper rolls must be set so the plies fall from over, not under.
-Toothpaste tubes must be squeezed from the bottom.

My top 5 quirky habits are:

5. I sleep. I sleep a lot. Don't bother me if I am asleep. Unless I have given orders to be awakened. Otherwise, make sure you are at least further than kicking distance.

4. I curse a lot when I drive. Don't tell me not to, I will continue AND I will start taking it out on you.

3. If I am playing dominoes, don't remind me of the rules; I may just send you off to Blow Someone.

2. If Ferris Bueler's Day Off, Back to the Future, or Top Gun are on the tube I gotta watch them until they are over.

And quirky habit "numero uno" is...

1. When I am home, 99.999% of the time I will be wearing nothing but boxers. Please announce yourself before coming over.

My victims:

Bernie
Andrew
Eleri
Mr. Cream
Carmen L.

If you don't have a blog, well... now's a good a time as any to start.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey we have proofs of the last habit!!

March 01, 2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Teacher Yorch said...

yea ... that and the fact he told you to blow someone you bastard...

March 02, 2006 1:03 AM  
Blogger DpR said...

Well, I can see... The habbit about the movies happens to me only if we are talking about Ferris... And I enjoyed reading the others...

March 06, 2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home