Friday, March 24, 2006

25 Things That Make Me Happy

George tagged me as to write down and publish 25 things which make me happy. I already have my list ready. But first, Lets put an interesting spin on this, shall we?

I propose the following, I am going to tag five people:

1. George
2. Manu
3. Andrew
4. Moreno
5. Deme

What do you five have to do? Write 10 things YOU think make ME happy. When I recieve these 5 lists, I'll publish them as well as my list of 25. This sounds interesting doesn't it? I'd prefer to recieve feedback before I publish my list.

So I'm just waiting for you guys...

If anyone else feels up to this task, go ahead and feel free to make a list for me too. You all know my E-mail... if not... post a comment with your list.

HAVE FUN!

------------------
"Happiness comes in small doses folks. It's a cigarette, or a chocolate cookie, or a five second orgasm. That's it, ok! You cum, you eat the cookie, you smoke the butt, you go to sleep, you get up in the morning and go to fucking work, ok!? That is it! End of fucking list!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home