Monday, April 17, 2006

7 things that piss me off


1. Stupid drivers (maybe, in the near future I'll blog about the disaggregation of this topic).
2. Waiting too much; I'm a patient guy, don't push me too far.
3. Having to work late.
4. Hypocrits, shit-eaters, and gossippers.
5. Repeating things I've already done before (work, i.e.).
6. Being interrupted while in the bathroom (#2 specially).
7. Those damned soft-covered toilet seats...

No victims... I'm getting pissed off just remembering these things...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mieeeldaaa ami me killan lo ke andan en el medio, me killan lo ke van lento, me killan lo ke van muy rapido, me killan lo ke siempre tan indeciso, me killan lo ke no ponen direccionale pa dobla, me killan lo carro publico con el techo verde, me killan lo carro publico con elt echo amarillo, me killan lo motorita, me killan lo motorita mensajero, me killan la patana, me killan lo camione volteo, me killan lo camionsito delta eso ke usan pa carga platano, me killan la voladora y por ultimo me killan lo ke no saben maneja con luz baja en la noche

April 17, 2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger DpR said...

About 2 and 4... Bien dicen que el que espera desespera.... Y yo tampoco soporto a las "monedas"... Las personas de doble cara...

April 26, 2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger crimendelsiglo said...

Vic is an interesting writer
Vic en un autor interesante.

what happened to him?
que le paso?

where is he now?
donde esta hoy dia ?

escribio un poco and disappeared
he wrote a little y entonces disaparacio ?


porque

November 15, 2009 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home