Friday, April 28, 2006

To Tell or Not to Tell


I have been hit with a Shakesperean conflict. Simply put, to tell or not to tell. Allow me to explain. It all started three days ago.

As I was enjoying a light lunch (soup, salad, rice, a serving of beef and some souffle) I casually glanced to my left. There was a jewel of a young woman sitting at a nearby table, simply indescribable (blonde hair, pretty brown eyes, soft light skin, shapely yet fit body, nicely tended feet and hands... alas, I notice too much). She was leaning forward enjoying her meal, and there it was.

It's no mystery why it caught my eyes, it's something you just can't help. Amazing how such a thin strand of white thread and cloth can captivate one's sight. Her pants were a bit below the waist line, cheekily showing anyone who'd look what was usually under them.

I immediately turned to the only other male at my table and informed of my find. A mere "oooh" was his reply. Then the girls sitting with us were wondering what we were so taken with. One of them decided to tell the young lady of her revealed clothing, and the lady promptly corrected her posture to conceal it. Damned whistle blowers!

I was struck with the though that if I had been a gentleman, I would have gently and respectfully informed the young lady of the situation. Instead, I instinctively shared my find with the other male who was with me.

It's difficult to override instincts, I guess. I chose not to tell, and feel rather guilty, but the little devil on my left shoulder is still picturing the sight.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck the politeness or respect!!!

i would'nt tell her

April 29, 2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger cloklis said...

as a lady, me gustaria que me dijeran que estoy enseñandom mas de la cuenta(cuando es sin querer claro).

May 02, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger Manu Under Her Skirt said...

Ahora Viejo Vicz, qué tú crees que yo hubiese hecho??

Decírselo, mirar o escribirle?

Deers*

May 03, 2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger Teacher Yorch said...

i wouldn't have told the girls ... pa poder seguir viendo de vez en cuando.

May 06, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Edwin R said...

hmmm... I would have discretly kept on looking and quitely whispered in her ear what I saw... aunque sea asi le saca una sonrisa... :P

May 12, 2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger Gerbonche said...

Guou

May 12, 2006 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home